RE: Poll - Certification Status [7:100743] posted 06/30/2005

I'll be taking my CCIE R&S written, for re-certification, in the next 6
months.  Heard it is a difficult exam, and am currently planning my study,
according to the blueprint, and any recommendations.

Please share your 2 or 3 most important/useful books/study guides,
for the new R&S written 350-010.

Jeff CCIE# 5752