Books for CCIE (R&S) Written [7:100355] posted 06/15/2005

Dear All,

I am a CCNA and now i am pursing towards CCIE (R&S) Written Exam. I have
schedule my exam for July 25th, 05. I don't want a huge pile of books on my
shelf. For the preparation purpose, i am using these  books

1. Jeff Doyle Volume 1 and 2
2. LAN Switching by Clark

AS most of the guys in this group are very experienced and certified, i need
ur expert advices about my preparation

Could you guys plz guide which important topics can not be covered using
these books???
And for covering that particular topics, which books i need to follow?? as I
need to pass this exam in the first attempt.

Your earliest reply would be highly appreciated.