Wireless on R&S Written [7:100121] posted 06/07/2005

Hi all

Can I ask if anyone who has passed the new(ish) R&S written exam could let
me know what material he/she used for the new wireless section.  I passed
the old written exam about 11 months ago, but I for various reasons I havent
had time to get any study in for the lab, so I'm thinking of doing the
written again.

Many thanks

Jimmy

Message Posted at: