Building a CCIE lab - ATM [7:99879] posted 06/01/2005

Greetings,

I am considering picking up an ATM (lightstream) switch on ebay to complete
my lab, but I don't know what features/interfaces I need for it and the
corresponding router/switch interface cards that will be hooked into it (I'm
using primarily 2651xm routers). Can someone elaborate on gear/interfaces
that I need? I also have the option of borrowing a non Cisco ATM switch
(can't remember the vendor name) from an ISP my friend works at. Would that
be just as good for the lab? Does it need to be Cisco? Any info would be
much appreciated.

Regards,

Erich