Re: return of router rx load [7:98771] posted 04/26/2005

You can turn on "ip accounting output" on the inside interface and see
source and destination IP addresses. Since a Pix is behind it the
destination may be a NATed or PATed address, but then you can see what
inside local address is NATed to that inside global address by doing a sh
xlate on the Pix.