From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Juan Blanco
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:38 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VPN - Multiple T1's via Covad [7:98782]

Team,
I need some info/help in the following:

I need to be able to setup a hub/spoke vpn network which  consist of
(100 remote locations) and they will have connectivity over the internet
to a central site. The equipment on each remote location will be a pix
501 via sdsl and at the main site we are going to have a pix 515e and a
vpn 3020. My question are the following:

    1 -  How can we do load balancing for 4 T1s from Covad which does
not support bgp

    2 - How can we have one IP Address for the termination of the vpn
tunnel

    3 - Do we need a routing protocol

The diagram will look the followign:

Internet -- Covad T1 (cisco 3700) -- Pix 515e -- VPN 3020 -- Switch 3524
-- LAN

Regards,

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.