RE: CATOS To IOS Conversion on Catalyst 6509 [7:98772] posted 04/26/2005

I've been running it on MSFC2's for 3 months on 2 switches with no problems.
I did however have some issues with the conversion and needed to format the
flash after squeezing to get the image to work on one switch. I found  that
having a spare image on the PCMCIA flash got me out of trouble when I
confused myself (Not a difficult thing for me to do) over flash and
bootflash, then couldn't get the thing to fire on anything other than
rommon>.....

To state the obvious.   make sure you have adequate memory, and you convert
one supi' at a time

Good luck

andy