Spanning Tree protocol [7:98723] posted 04/22/2005

Fellas, I was wondering if someone can help me out here. I need to know if
anyone out there in a metro ethernet or campus environment is running
STP/MST/RSTP at a large scale. Large scale meaning about 200 switches. Can
anyone point me to a link for a case study or a company doing this
preferabley with Cisco gear but any gear would suffice.

Also, any general or Cisco specific links on STP scaling and free standards
downloads?

I am searching myself but I recall this site has a tremendous amount of good
folks.

Any help would be appreciated thanks..

Priscilla, any help here;)