Re: Junior CCIE in need of desperate advice [7:98237] posted 04/11/2005

I know things are not what the "boom years" are, and probably never will
be (where are you nrf, xavier.chang?) but I haven't read a story along
with responses, that took the shine off the CCIE as much as this one has.

Kunjal, I am sorry to hear about your situation. I can relate to the bit
about moving countries and know how difficult that can be. My suggestion
is that you develop a backbone. Quickly.

Josef.