RE: Rack Mounts for Intel [7:98282] posted 04/05/2005

Wow, small world.  I pulled one of those out of a warehouse/sales office
about 3 week back and replaced it with a Cisco switch.  I left it there for
the local support guy to do what ever he wanted with it.  If he still has
it, I will see if I can get them.

Mark Beaver CCNP-CCDP, MCSE
Systems Project Leader
Kraft Foods Global Information Systems
Global Technology Services - Global Networking
2121 Waukegan Road, Bannockburn, IL 60015
Phone/Fax:     847.646.7921
Cell:               847.561.5391
E-mail:           mtbeaver@xxxxxxxxx
Email subject lines
NRR - please read and only respond if it applies to you
HOT - read and react immediately
ACT - a response or action is required
FYI - for your information, read when you get a chance