How to write an RFP document. [7:98150] posted 04/01/2005

Does someone have an sample document that you can share with me. I need to
write an RFP for a networking project and need some examples to help me get

John A. Gesualdi,    CCNP, CCDP, MCSE 2000
The Providence Journal Company
Phone (401)277-8133
Pager (401)785-6938