RE: router dial username [7:98124] posted 04/01/2005

Hostname as far as I am aware...

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Adam Wang
Sent: 31 March 2005 18:59 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: router dial username [7:98124]

Hi group,

I am wondering if a Cisco router dial to a AS5300 for backup, does it
use its hostname or the SNMP sysName as the username to authenticate
with the AS5300?

Thanks

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
by Symantec Mail Security for the presence of any viruses.