Cisco SecureACS, TACACS+ question [7:97774] posted 03/18/2005

Is it possible to disable TACACS+ authentication for a group of users?

I want a higher ordered user group to have TACACS+ authentication, but
none of the rest of the users in the lower groups. All the documentation
seems to refer to controlling authorization only.

We are using ACS via Active Directory, but I don't want my regular users
to be able to log into the switches/routers.

Thanks!
Stephen Hoover
Dallas, Texas