Security on H.323 Gateway [7:97601] posted 03/11/2005

Hi ,
   How can I have security on my H.323 Gateway which is across two different
locations , so that to ensure that no user who might know my dial peers can
not access it from any other location. The H.323 router is also acting a
  One way is by creating a VPN between these two locations ,but in case I do
not have VPN between these locations , is there any other way to enforce
security .

Navin Parwal