CCIE Security? [7:96998] posted 02/19/2005

Hello all,

I am pushing through the CCSP track and I am looking at the CCIE
Security.
Having worked with the PIX etc for some time, it seems to be not too
much of an
Extension to go to the CCIE Security..

Can anyone relate?

I've looked at the Internet Experts CCIE lab guide, and Ipexperts.
It appears that the Internet Experts book is a better choice.

Anyone have any reccomendations?

Thanks,
Jim