From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Zachary
Truelove
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 2:41 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Back to back point-to-point connection on WIC-1DSU-T1 [7:96986]

A friend's company is trying to implement a private point-to-point T1.
Since it is private, the carrier provides no clocking services, but the
company is using WIC-1DSUs in the routers, so I believe they should be able
to provide their own clocking.

I've come across an example of how this would work on the NM-1CT1-CSU
modules
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk713/tk628/technologies_configuration_exam
ple09186a00800a6b82.shtml) using the "controller T1" configuration, but I
don't know if this config set is also available for the WIC cards.  I've
searched cisco.com and have yet to come up with the specific information I'm
looking for, and I also don't have the equipment in front of me, so I was
hoping that someone here might be able to lend some advice.  Gracias!