From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Ken Young
Sent: Wed 16/02/2005 03:23
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ISDN - U vs S/T [7:96903]

Can someone confirm for me if a Cisco 2503 router's BRI port is a U or S/T?

If understand correctly if S/T type then an External NT1 adapter is
required,  but my question is regarding tying in two 2503 with a ISDN
simulator.   Would the NT1s still be required?

Thanks,

Ken
***************************************************************************************************************************
The information contained in this email and any attachments transmitted with
it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company, is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying, disclosure or use of such
information by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then delete all copies.

All reasonable efforts are made to ensure these files are free of virus
infection, however no responsiblity can be taken once the email has left
systems or networks under our control.

Voyager Networks accept no responsibility for any views expressed by the
originator of this email.

http://www.voyager.net.uk.