Re: How do I get off this list? [7:96689] posted 02/04/2005

I don't know where this information is on the website, I haven't looked in a
long time. Go to the following link to unsubscribe:

http://lists.groupstudy.com/server

HTH,
John

>>> Robert Viau 2/4/05 8:40:34 AM >>>
I can't find anything on the web site, I never see the normal 'mailing list
reminder' emails that tell you how to change your settings and unsubscribe,
and I'm sure it's not a matter of sending an email with 'unsubscribe' to
the
list itself, as I'm sure many, many people have tried ...

So: How do I get off this list?

Thanks,

Rob