Ciscoworks Syslog error [7:96619] posted 02/02/2005

To All,

On one of my regional networks, the traffic was going very slow.  I looked
into Cisco works and on one of my 4006 switches it showed the following error.

Astro 6-2(Fa6/9-16)
Astro 5-4(Fa5/25-32)
There were more but I'm not going to list them all.

Under details, the explanation was the following.
C4K_LINECARDMGMTPROTOCOL-4 INITIALTIMEOUTWARNING

I powered down the switch and it resolved the problem.  Everyone can log on
fine and traffic is passing normally.  Can anyone explain what is happening
to my switch.  Is my switch on its last legs.

Mike