From: DeVoe Charles [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:54 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OSPF NBMA Lab [7:96616]

I am looking to do some work in a lab environment with frame relay, atm,
etc.  My routers are 2501s.  Hence I only have 2 serial connections on each
router.  Is it possible to set up some labs to do some experiments?  Also,
is there a good source for some lab experiments?  At this time I am working
on the routing exam for the CCNP and I really feel I need to do some
practical stuff in this area.
Any opinions expressed in the email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, or if you are concerned with the
content of this email please e-mail to: e-security.support@xxxxxxxxxx

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. While the sender has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept
liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments to
this e-mail.