OSPF NBMA Lab [7:96616] posted 02/02/2005

I am looking to do some work in a lab environment with frame relay, atm,
etc.  My routers are 2501s.  Hence I only have 2 serial connections on each
router.  Is it possible to set up some labs to do some experiments?  Also,
is there a good source for some lab experiments?  At this time I am working
on the routing exam for the CCNP and I really feel I need to do some
practical stuff in this area.