RE: HyperTerm Locking up my machine "sort of OT&q [7:96529] posted 01/29/2005

I have a similar problem with telnet from the XP CLI. When I paste large
amounts of text through telnet, my network connection drops. The network
card doesn't know anything about it and says it  is functioning fine, but
there isn't any IP connectivity at all. The only way to fix it is reboot the
system.