From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil
Lorenz
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 2:56 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: interface reset [7:96523]

It's been awhile since I worked in a NOC, but if I'm not mistaken that's
generally a carrier issue.

If your router has recorded a reset, your device is generally not the one
with the issue.

Do you have logging enabled on this interface?  If so, you should be able to
correlate the drops with work stoppages.

HTH
Phil