6500 Ingress queues - DSCP based [7:96527] posted 01/28/2005

Bit heavy for a Friday but here goes. I'm trying to emulate the auto-qos
configuration of a 3750 on a 6500 as part of an IPT solution. when using the
auto-qos feature the 3750 automatically maps ingress traffic into one of two
queues based on DSCP value (for a L3 interface). I am trying to do the same
on a 6500 on a L3 ether-channel but so far have only found reference to
ingress traffic being assigned to an ingress queue based on L2 CoS markings.
Has anyone had any experience of configuring ingress queueing on a 6500
based on DSCP value?

Many thanks

Tim