Re: Pix Failover license [7:96121] posted 01/17/2005

You might want to check out:
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/browse/psp_view.pl?p=Hardware:PIX&s=Software_Configuration

And specifically from the Failover section:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a0080094ea7.shtml

Regards,
Ed Horley