Re: Subinterfaces [7:96015] posted 01/13/2005

Hi Pete.

Thanks for the information.

I am actually trying to get a lab to work at the end of a chapter on
configuring multiple area OSPF.  The lab doesnt actually show any frame
relay clouds.  To explain my problem better i have three routers and five
areas.  All three routers serial interfaces are configured as sub
interfaces.  My problem is i can not get the sub interfaces to show in the
ip routing table i have specified them as point to point, but am unable to
get them to be recogninsed as connected in the routing table.

Regards Kev.