QDM - QoS Device Manager [7:95402] posted 12/16/2004

Would anyone happen to know where I can find a copy of Ciscoâs QDM?  Even
though its a free program it just got End-Of-Lifed last month and Cisco no
longer provides the link for downloading.

Iâ??m studying QoS and it would GREATLY help me with my practicing.

If anyone has it and willing to share it, you would be my hero!

tcom78@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ben,