RE: Ciscoworks 200 LMS [7:95039] posted 12/09/2004

Thanks for all your inputs. I have another question that I post today. I
will post it here again

I have two servers and need to install Ciscoworks2000 LMS and Ciscoworks2000
RWAN. I know campus manger in LMS can auto discovery the Cisco devices;
however, there is no campus manger in RWAN, do I need to add Cisco device
manaully in all my remote sites IN RWAN server. Or I should just let the LMS
server to discovery beyond the WAN boundaries to all inventory in one
server. If I do that, then the LMS will not only has the campus but also the
remote sites inventory.
Simply, my question is should I seperate campus inventory in LMS, and remote
site inventory in RWAN.

FYI

Thank a lot

Mung Go