From: Paul Borghese [mailto:pborghese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 10:21 AM
To: Daniel Cotts
Cc: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bounce from saumelw@xxxxxx [7:95069]

The short answer is "no".

The long answer is the user saumelw@xxxxxx is not subscribed to the list!
Someone subscribed an e-mail address to the list and forwarded that e-mail
to saumelw@xxxxxxx  So we need to find, out of 20,000 + e-mail addresses
which one is being forwarded to saumelw.

I plan in the future to write a simple perl script that sends a dedicated
message to all 20,000 subscribers, then manually go through the bounced
messages looking for the saumelw bounce.  I have just been too busy and
frankly did not think it was a big annoyance.

Please tell me if it is a bigger annoyance then I realize and I will make
it a priority.

Take care,

Paul Borghese