RE: Current CCIE written R&S 1.0 or 2.0 [7:94970] posted 11/29/2004

I haven't seen anything on the Cisco site yet regarding the release of
Version 2.0. They say it will be released before the end of the year,
however. So, providing that you paid $300.00 for the exam, you are
registered for the 350-001 Version 1.0 exam since that is what is available
right now. Use Blueprint Version 1.0.

According to Cisco's website, the 351-001 Beta exam was supposed to run from
8/31/04 through 9/21/04. However, I'm still seeing it in the list of exams
currently being tested on the VUE website. If you only paid $50.00 to take
your exam, then you're taking the Beta exam, so use Blueprint Version 2.0.

Shawn K.