Regarding SolarWinds NMS with Cisco VLAN [7:94854] posted 11/23/2004

Hi,

I was testing SolarWinds install on a PC with a Particular VLAN address, I
can obtain SNMP info from the every enable SNMP device but can't get any
from my  Cisco Switch.  Only if I put my NMS is the same IP segment with the
Management VLAN IP then I can play with Solarwinds.  Must the NMS be in the
same segment of the Cisco Management VLAN or I did some thing wrong some
where.

Thanks