RE: bgp4 info [7:94711] posted 11/17/2004

dear all,
thank you very much for your replies. Indeed I have planned to have my
internet acces multihomed.
Reading the RFC's and particulary the 1519, it is now obvious that I will
need at least a class C routable IP addresses.
The only thing which I do not understand is, why some provider (in Japan)
propose bgp services and accept to route subnet smaller than a class C?

thx.
m.