From: cisco4ng [mailto:cisco4ng@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:57 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NTP configuration with md5 authentication on CallManager and
[7:94453]

I have CallManager 3.3(4) and Unity 4.0(1) running on Cisco MCS-7835
appliances.
I have a linux box that is acting an NTP server with md5 authentication
for the network.
All routers/switches on the network can use ntp with md5 authentication

How do I enable authentication on Callmanager and Unity Servers?  After
all, these are win2k servers.  I know how to use the "net time" command
to point both CallManager and Unity boxes to the NTP server but I don't
see any options for md5.
Furthermore,
in windows 2000, there are other commands such as "w32tm" as well but
again, there are no options for md5 authentication.

Anyone know how to enable ntp with md5 authentication for CallManager
and Unity Servers?

Thanks.