ACS [7:94392] posted 11/04/2004

Dear All,

As you know that CISCO ACS 3.2 uses its own database.My customer upgraded
the SW from 3.2 to 3.3...And rightnow my customer can't use the 3.2's
database.Also he selected the option which does not allow to delete the
ACS 3.2 database during that upgrade process.And we want did ACS3.3
upgrade process deleted the early version's database.

Thanks