RE: Building a Home Lab Question-What should we tr [7:93142] posted 09/23/2004

Thanks for the help so far guys, I appreciate everything you guys passed
to me already. But I still got to ask more questions.

How are the 3620s Routers for home labs. There is a fellow selling a few
at $700 per unit,
is this a good price, and will they serve my needs? Of course I will
have to buy additional modules to make it useful.

As I asked earlier, are there also any switches that can be used in
place of a 3550-EMI, without sacrificing learning.

--Deckker