Getting an IOS From CCO via FTP [7:93153] posted 09/22/2004

I'm trying to download an IOS image from CCO directly to a router and I'm
not having any success. I know I was able to do this a couple of years ago
and I seem to remember discover some 'trick' to it but I don't remember what
it was. Are any of you aware of any tips to remember when trying to get FTP
an IOS from CCO? Remember, this is directly to a router using 'copy ftp:...
flash:', not using FTP to get an image to my desktop or something like