From: Thomas N [mailto:nthomas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 2:29 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Local Policy Routing [7:93069]

Hi All - I am trying to configure "local policy routing" on my VPN routers
but couldn't get it to work.  Here is the scenario I had setup in the lab:

RouterB-E0----LAN-----E0-RouterA-E1----- Internet

On RouterA, there is NO static default route 0.0.0.0/0 pointing to interface
E1.  RouterA learned the default route 0.0.0.0/0 from RouterB via E0, which
is redistributed into EIGRP.  On RouterA, I'd like to have any
traffic/request to Internet devices (digital certificate server, etc)
originates from RouterA itself (NOT hosts behind it) routed directly to the
Internet via E1 interface, regardless of the 0.0.0.0 / 0 learned from EIGRP
via E0.  Please help!  Thanks!!!

Thomas