From: Thomas N [mailto:nthomas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 2:29 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Local Policy Routing [7:93069]

Hi All - I am trying to configure "local policy routing" on my VPN routers
but couldn't get it to work.  Here is the scenario I had setup in the lab:

RouterB-E0----LAN-----E0-RouterA-E1----- Internet

On RouterA, there is NO static default route pointing to interface
E1.  RouterA learned the default route from RouterB via E0, which
is redistributed into EIGRP.  On RouterA, I'd like to have any
traffic/request to Internet devices (digital certificate server, etc)
originates from RouterA itself (NOT hosts behind it) routed directly to the
Internet via E1 interface, regardless of the / 0 learned from EIGRP
via E0.  Please help!  Thanks!!!