Re: Hey gang - check out the New Cisco IOS [7:92846] posted 09/16/2004

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5460/products_qanda_item09186a00801af2c6.shtml
> watch the wrap

Just delete "/partner" and no auth is required:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5460/products_qanda_item09186a00801af2c6.shtml

> personally, I'm looking forward to the "improved customer experience
through
> simplification"

You'll be smiling while you fork over more $$ for features that used to be
bundled?

- Marty