From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Shyam, Sharma S (Corporate)
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 7:30 AM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RSTP [7:89561]

Hi All,

I will appreciate if anyone from us can share practical experience of
implementing RSTP (Rapid spanning tree protocol)..
what are the shortcomings of it ?? obviously I know it is better then STP
but still there will be some hidden bugs ..
Also, can we implement it into the STP setup ..with 4006/6500 switches ..by
upgrading Cat OS...???..

Regards
Mark