ISDN OSPF/EIGRP [7:89487] posted 06/10/2004

HI GUYS,

SUPPOSE I DON'T WANT EIGRP/OSPF  PACKETS TO TRIGGER ISDN, SO I WOULD DENY
THE OSPF/EIGRP IN THE DIALER-LIST ACCESS-LIST AND ALLOW IP PACKETS, AND SOME
ICMP/IP PACKET CAN TRIGGER THE ISDN LINK.
BUT, THE QUESTIONS I HAVE IN MIND IS, ONCE THE ISDN IS TRIGGERED BY IP
PACKETS, WILL OSPF/EIGRP PACKETS BE ABLE TO TRAVERSE THE LINK.I MEAN THE
ISDN HAS BEEN TRIGGERED BY SOME IP TRAFFIC AND ONCE THE LINK IS UP AND
RUNNING. WILL THE EIGRP/OSPF PACKETS RUN ON THE LINK OR NOT?

THANKS,

NEIL .K