From: Almet Cousins [mailto:acousins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 9:29 PM
To: cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Interesting back-2-back FR SW Problem [7:89409]

Hi everyone

I've a very interesting scenario that I'll like to share with you all.
This is the thing:
I've 2 PCs (PC1 and PC2) Both are connected to the Ethernet interface of
two 2501 routers. Both routers have their s0 interface connected to a
T1-Frame Relay interface of a Newbridge ATM Switch. What I need is to
provide a L2 path between the two PCs using Frame Relay. Now, the ATM
Switch expect to see a FR cloud so I put both routers doing FR
Switching, create a bridge group and add both the s0 and e0 interface to
that bridge group. If I connect the routers back to back without the ATM
SW the PCs can see each other, but not with the ATM SW in the middle.
Any suggestions?

Regards.

Almet A. Cousins
Network Engineer
Engineering Department
TELECARRIER
"The information in this e-mail is the property of Daksh and may be
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message."