Re: EIGRP errors [7:89381] posted 06/09/2004

Do you have a login?  I just looked again and it is there.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/home.pl

   It doesn't elaborate too much:

CSCdz86192 Bug Details

Headline 	 EIGRP prints unneeded debug when destroying peers
Product 	 all 	Model
Component 	 eigrp 	Duplicate of
Severity 	 5  Severity help 	Status 	 Resolved  Status help
First Found-in Version 	 12.2T   All affected versions 	First Fixed-in
Version 	 12.2(16.1)T, 12.2(16.1)B, 12.2(16)B, 12.2(16)BX, 12.2(15)ZN,
12.3(0.5)BW03  Version help
Release Notes

No Release Note information is available yet. You may add this bug to
your bug group [above]

   Dave