RE: VoIP over Frame Relay [7:87090] posted 04/10/2004

My company offers a product that lets company's send all of there PSTN
traffic to us via SIP so they can cancel the PRI(s) they have ordered
from the local RBOC or CLEC.  I would say that about 95% of the
customers pass the VoIP traffic to use via an IP VPN that is managed by
the customer or the IP provider, about 4% of the traffic comes to us via
an MPLS solution mostly AT&T's new PtP MPLS product. The last 1% is
frame relay and I think that number is getting smaller everyday.

If you our looking at moving your VoIP traffic to an IP backbone I would
look at Sprint.  They offer a CoS option at the gateways and there NOC
as a very nice working relationship with Cisco TAC so it makes trouble
shooting of network problems very easy.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Ryan