Re: SRM..Chassis redundancy HSRP [7:87027] posted 04/08/2004

FWIW I would go with SRM and HSRP between the two active MSFCs in the
respective switches, in fact I have down just that several times.

   Dave

(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801dd6d5.html#wp1023286) describes my scenario exactly. And I have made that config work before.

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"