Re: cheating to the top? [7:86926] posted 04/07/2004

""neal rauhauser""  wrote in message
> > >    Are there fewer people pursuing certification since the job market
> > > has slowed down so much?
> >
> > Probably has more to do with the wide variety of places where one can
find
> > cheats and cracks and bootlegs. Why waste your time here, when you can
> cheat
> > your way to the top?
>

>   How *does* one cheat on a Prometric exam? I thought mastery was the
> only way to get through those things ... it'd be funny if I've been
> doing it the hard way all along my path :-) :-) :-)

You need to get out more even more than I do, partner :->

I have heard tell of companies whose agents go take the exams, and using the
latest in high tech spyware are copying actual exam test screens so that
their customer can purchase actual prometric exams. I've heard the same for
even the CCIE labs. How long do you think it would take an agent to sit for
the Lab, surreptitiously snap photos of the lab book, and then go on and
fail the exam? Who'd be the wiser?

What - you don't think there is a market for these sorts of materials, and
unscrupulous entrepreneurs who would meet that market need?

Why do you think there are so many unqualified people out there who boast
multiple certs?

Or am I just being paranoid again? ;->