back to back connection. [7:86701] posted 04/02/2004

Hi all,
I connected the fast serial of a  7200 router to port 1 of a 2522router.
Having clocked from the DCE end and setting other parameters, the link came
up. But to my surprise the response time of ping test is unacceptably too
large. What do I do?