Re: ISDN Simulator for Lab [7:86642] posted 04/01/2004

Hi
I am looking for the same thing. I have just limited experience with ISDN.
See this. http://www.mhessler.de/i4lfaq/

I haven't had the time to read the docs. What I would like to know is if it
is possible
to buid an ISDN device like the one you are looking for (Oasis 2000 or
Adtran) using ISDN cards
and the above mentioned ISDN4Linux modules.

If you find us anything please share that with the group.
HTH
Cristian