Re: CCNP Exam 642-811 [7:84023] posted 03/27/2004

well there is another book for the same exam. which
book to go for ? this one or the one by David Hucabuy
?

CCNP Self-Study: Building Cisco Multilayer Switched
Networks (BCMSN), 2nd Edition
By Richard Froom, Balaji Sivasubramanian, Erum Frahim.
Published by Cisco Press.

is the book by David Hucabuy old ?

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html