RE: Qos Beginner [7:86262] posted 03/24/2004

One of the hardest parts is researching your traffic patterns -

If you are considering implementing QoS there must be a reason (other than
"it's QeWL" - Peter) because you'll need to determine what is being
segregated - what traffic is going to be assigned which priority and how
much bandwidth is going to be assigned to it...

Not the most difficult, but certainly the most time consuming...

my $.02
Bill

Bill Creighton CCNP
Digital Operations Field Engineer
Scientific Atlanta
SciCare Broadband Services
bill.creighton@xxxxxxxxxx

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson