career advise [7:86050] posted 03/18/2004

Friends ,

I am working in Networking field for last 6 years . I am a CCNP . I am
working as Senior Network Engineer in my current company .I am looking for
job change . I am offered two kinds of jobs in the industry

1.Network Engineer in another company

2.Manager in another company

what is best for my career growth , I want your advise ?

My goal is to become CEO/COO of a company in my future . What is the best
way to reach that ?

Thanks

Ramesh

Th

what

1Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick on the image to chat with me